2016-2017 New Student Enrollment Packet
Posted On:
Tuesday, July 05, 2016

The 2016-2017 New Student Enrollment forms can be printed from the link listed below.  In addition to the enrollment forms, parents/guardians will need to bring their own ID's and proof of residency (see residency requirements in the enrollment packet for acceptable documents), the student's birth certificates and immunization records.  Also, we will need a withdrawal form for any student transferring from another Arizona school.  If you have any questions, please call the office

Click here to access the 2016-2017 New Student Enrollment Packet

View all Highlights